Senior Account Manager - Corporate Communications - Global Agen
Job Title: Senior Account Manager - Corporate Communications - Global Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and free lunch every day, free training allowance for outside work, flexi-hours, 28 days holiday, health, pension
About The Global PR Agency
Due to recent growth and new business wins, my client has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to work on an impressive mix of blue chip brands. The agency are an award winning, Top 5 agency located in central London, but with offices worldwide. They have a great collaborative working environment, and you will experience rich diversity to your work, working with others outside of the corporate communications team. As a Senior Account Manager you will be working for an agency offers a great work life balance; they have regular company trips away to their European offices, and monthly social events throughout the company. They are experts in corporate communication, and have an enviable portfolio of big brand clients like Virgin Atlantic and T-mobile.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager:
* Work on complex reputation management for your clients
* Exercise effective crisis/issues management strategies
* Manage a team of Account Executives, all contributing to delivery of outstanding corporate communication
* Sell in stories to the media, generating coverage in target publications
* Budget management for clients
* Contribute to new business
* Maintain favourable relations with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Communicate through both digital and traditional channels
You are a successful and ambitious professional looking to further your career and development within an outstanding agency, and you are well versed in corporate communication strategy.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Manager:
* Experience in Corporate communications for big brands in a PR agency
* Effective team player, contributing to a constructive working environment
* Strong relationship builder
* Management experience
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
* Proactive and strong research skills
The Senior Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215
I look forward to hearing from you!
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Corporate Communications - Global Agen
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly