Global Blue, Commercial Artworking Assistant
Global Blue provides tax free shopping services to international travellers, and its Commercial Print products connect shoppers with luxury brands, products and destinations.
Working within Global Blue’s Marketing Services department, the Commercial Print team work directly with some of the world’s leading brands to produce a variety of co-branded advertorial publications aimed predominantly at the Chinese and Russian market.
The Commercial Print team is looking for an experienced Artworking Assistant to lead design on these print publications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing print products from template and draft stages to final print-ready artwork in multiple languages, predominately Chinese and Russian, for international luxury brands
- Working to a brief and balancing client requests with our in-house design style
- Liaising with market managers based in different countries and time zones
- Final checking files and sending them to print, ability to deal with any pre-flight printer/production issues
- Creating mock-ups and new product samples for product development projects
- Maintaining and developing a knowledge of commercial production processes and workflow
- Reviewing and updating templates and design processes, adhering to and developing a commercial style guide
- Designing quarterly internal media reports
- Picture editing when required
- Ability to work across several different projects at one time
- Uploading publications to Issuu
- Minimum 1-year professional print design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in digital publishing would be advantageous
- Experience in designing in Chinese or Russian would be highly desirable
We are looking for someone with proven creative and technical skills who can be the lead designer for all commercial print artwork. Working in a small team, we need someone who is confident at designing in multiple languages, able to work to tight deadlines, and must be flexible and adaptable when challenging situations arise.
Attention to detail and a great eye for layout are essential, as well as strong creative and artistic skills for initiating new designs. Experience of the fashion and luxury markets is also highly desirable.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter by completing the application form below.
Apply for Global Blue, Commercial Artworking Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly