Tatler Editorial, Features Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious journalist to join Tatler’s features team. He or she should be a quick, witty writer, as well as an indefatigable researcher.
Duties include writing for the magazine and the website, generating features ideas, assisting the features team and carrying out occasional office duties. They should also have a passion for and a knowledge of the Tatler world. A sense of humour, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic are all prerequisites, as is a love of animals. Because there will be animals.
Only those with a spring in their step need apply.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting and supporting the Features team
- Will be required to transcribe for writer and collate cuts for writers
- Will be expected to keep a forward planner of cultural events and monthly book releases.
- Will be expected to write features for the magazine and website
- Will be expected to generate feature ideas
- General admin and office duties
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A passion for Tatler and everything that it represents
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Must have a strong work ethic and inquisitive approach to everything,
- Strong organisational skills and an efficient nature
- Previous editorial experience
Apply by clicking 'Apply' now.