Account Executive - B2B
A London based agency, seeks a ‘can do’ Account Executive to join their specialist B2B team. This is to work across a diverse range of fantastic clients, from their trendy Central London office.
My client is looking for an experienced professional who can “Stand out” from their peers and can demonstrate a passion for working in a collaborative and forward thinking manner to attribute to the success of the business.
My Client are a PR agency with clients in business technology, media, entertainment, marketing & professional services sectors whose approach is all about thought-leadership, brought to life through engaging content, whether that’s editorial, corporate content, digital material, video, events, social media or marketing materials.
You’ll be working with clients who value credible ideas and solutions; you’ll have the freedom to shape strategies and you’ll be working in an environment where you can make an impression.
Based in a dynamic trendy office in London you’ll be working in an environment where ideas and ability is more important than hierarchies. We are looking for a demonstrable ability to and background in writing compelling copy, a candidate who is interested in business, the media, technology, design, marketing. The ability to understand and translate complex business concepts, products and services into engaging articles is a key requirement.
• Strong writing skills and an interest in journalism and the media, ideally 1+ years’ relevant experience in PR or journalism
• Strong, confident, engaging personality
• Excellent creative writing skills, media relations and strategic thinking and planning
• Strong organisational skills, planning and time management skills
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Self-motivated, proactive approach to media relations
• Ability to identify industry issues which our clients can comment on
• Ability to meet demands and deadlines
• Ability to contribute positively to a team work environment
• Must have an eye for detail and accuracy as well as excellent client servicing skills
• Have a good attention to detail and a thirst for knowledge about a wide variety of business sectors as well as business and consumer technology.
• Be part of a lively, successful team working on a diverse portfolio of clients.
• Access to exceptional training and career development opportunities
• £competitive, based on experience
• Pension Scheme
• …. plus more!
If you think you have got what it takes, then email your CV over ASAP for immediate consideration.