Business Director of Entertainment– Top-tier Entertainment Marketing Agency, Central London
Are you a savvy, self-motivated individual looking to work alongside prestigious brands with true entrepreneurial spirit? If so, a leading integrated marketing agency, with offices in London, New York and other major international cities, is actively searching for a charismatic Business Director of Entertainment to lead their team in the heart of central London. You will be responsible for the overall holistic leadership and development of the business. If iconic brands, popular culture and music are your thing, then read on!
Our client is a visionary market leader; creating and implementing entertainment based marketing strategies for global brands using all core marketing channels including sponsorships, partnership, PR, branded content creation, digital solutions and events across the entertainment sector.
As the Business Director of Entertainment, you will be responsible for expanding the London business and increasing profitability, leveraging your current contacts and the company’s existing business relationships and credibility. Within this role you will receive invaluable training with a proven blueprint for success whilst working for some of the world’s most recognisable clients.
- The role of the Business Director is to develop the entire agency (with specific accountability for the Entertainment division)
- Lead of new business strategy and face to face client presentations
- Strategic lead on campaigns for iconic consumer brands, leveraging Entertainment, Music and Gaming properties
- Driving, motivating and supporting your team, while mentoring junior staff members
- Working as part of the management team you will have a pivotal role in leading the Entertainment team and driving it forward
- Managing integrated client campaigns and enhancing relationships with clients
- Responsibility as the day-to-day go-to person on ‘boundary-pushing’ global campaigns
- Be strategic: have a logical mind that can easily dissect insight and research to identify a strategic opportunity,
- Experienced leadership skills in a commercial environment and experience in developing a team.
- Passion for iconic consumer brands in entertainment industries; finger on the pulse of current trends and influencers
- Must have a wealth of experience in Music/Gaming across all major Communications channels
- Fantastic experience working across multiple channels of communication from sponsorships, partnerships, commercial talent endorsement, experiential, PR and branded content creation
- Outstanding track record on leading new business pitches for high profile, iconic consumer brands
- Highly organized, diligent with excellent attention to detail
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!