MarketInvoice, PR Officer
Are you a digitally-savvy PR person with good financial services and business experience in an agency or in-house role? Are you quick to translate complex business models to simple messages? Are you looking for a chance to shine in a fast-growing, market-leading company? Then we want to hear from you.
We’re one of the success stories in Fintech and are getting incredible traction across a range of media, but we need a PR superstar with a stellar contact base to join the in-house team and help us build our profile even further. This is the perfect step for a self-starter looking to own their role, contribute excellent ideas and learn from smart people across the business.
- Leverage a range of media activity across tech, business and finance media to educate businesses and increase recognition of MarketInvoice’s products and services.
- Ensure a high volume of quality online media coverage to support and strengthen MarketInvoice’s online presence.
- Primary Responsibilities.
- In-house Programme – We want you to shine. You’ll be running your own programme; coming up with story ideas, pushing case studies, contributing to cross-channel campaigns and running your own outreach. We need a person who can spot the opportunities for story-telling that others miss.
- Programme guardian – We field hundreds of requests for events, speaking opportunities and interviews and you’ll be the person to sort the wheat from the chaff.
- Brand guardianship – Help identify the right messages and ensure that they’re broadcast through all the right channels. You’ll be one of the go-to people ensuring all output represents the brand.
- Cross team execution – collaborate with the business and wider marketing team to provide strategic support and expert advice.
- Events and awards – We do award winning work in the technology and finance sectors and we need someone who’ll help us win accolades for our hard work.
- Stakeholder management – Supporting the Head of Communications to drive the spokesperson programme forward, regularly spending time with the CEO, COO and CMO on a range of opportunities.
- You’ve got solid, demonstrable experience in finance PR, tech and B2B acumen is a bonus.
- You’re a superb writer and communicator; a stickler for detail with an adaptable writing style.
- You’re an ambitious self-starter who can spot opportunities and jump on them.
- You’re full of creative ideas, able to spot the opportunities where others don’t.
- You’re a team player, looking to carve your niche in a small team.
- You adapt and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for MarketInvoice, PR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly