Top Consumer Communications Agency – Account Manager (Consumer Tech/ Gaming) Central London
If you’re a highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual looking for a great opportunity to join a top tier PR consumer technology agency, then look no further. This fantastic UK based agency is looking for an Account Manager to join their consumer team to work with their portfolio of big, high profile consumer technology brands in the gaming space.
The ideal candidate should have worked in an agency and have run high profile consumer technology brand campaigns within the gaming space. You will have experience managing client relationships, events/ experiential experience, strong gaming media relations contacts and be a strong writer.
The team you will be joining is not your traditional PR team. They do important strategic work but they also pride themselves on the creativity at the heart of all their campaigns for some of the biggest accounts in the world. The company thrives on entrepreneurial thinking and a culture that hugely encourages new ideas from the team. If you want to join a vibrant meritocratic environment where people can go as far as they can, we would love to hear from you!
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Supervise day-to-day operations within the company
- Lead and contribute to ground-breaking campaigns
- Contribute to creative pitch strategies
- Aiding the growth and development of influential brands
- Being able to take responsibility and be fully accountable for managing
- Good understanding of how the media works and be able to tailor materials to suit different outlets
- Writing skills: must write well and be able to draft basic written materials
- Have experience in product placement, events/ experiential
- Brainstorming creative campaign concepts and pitching to clients
- Experience managing big name consumer tech brands in gaming space
- Organisational skills – able to manage workload, prioritising work and using support from team members
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Benjamin Davies on: 020 7017 3087 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Top Consumer Communications Agency – Account Manager (Consumer Tech/ Gaming) Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly