Head of PR & Events - Consumer App
If you are looking for a move that will push your career to the next level or give you the chance to go back in house, this is not to be missed.
*Please note applicants must have in house experience to apply for this role.
This company are a global leader in the consumer app space, having been established as one of the most successful, innovative and high grow tech companies in Europe. Operating across 12 markets globally, they continue to grow 50% year on year.
Culturally, although they are a large global brand their vibe is more start up than large corporate, with a commitment to experimentation, sharing new ideas and openness.
The Role- Head of PR and Events (Consumer PR)
Due to their continuing growth and success, they are looking for a talented Head of Consumer PR & Events to join the team.. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR, Events and Sponsorship professional to develop and execute this brand;'s programme to increase brand awareness and support business initiatives.
* Consumer PR strategy development and driving engagement - drumbeat (data-led) and pillar PR activity
* Reactive UK press office aligned with Head of Corp Comms
* Development of experiential platforms to drive increased engagement
* Management of key trade relationships, industry events and regional roadshows
* A strategic thinker, who can translate insights and strategy into concepts combined with a strong understanding of sponsorship strategy and event delivery
* Ability to think strategically and develop, communicate and implement a compelling vision and plan
* Strong commercial acumen/business sense and ability to forecast shifts in the marketplace
* People management skills - mentoring, coaching, performance management , able to spot and develop talent
If you would like to get more information on this role and others, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw ASAP to discuss in confidence. e: email@example.com