FC Business Intelligence, Deputy Editor - Renewable Energy
We are seeking an energy journalist with editing experience to write and edit in-depth news articles across our Renewable energy websites. A minimum of four years’ experience in news journalism is required.
FCBI Energy is a specialist energy publishing group covering Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, Nuclear and Renewable energy.
Rapidly-expanding London-based business intelligence company seeks a Deputy Editor to write and edit in-depth news articles on Renewable energy.
- Are you an experienced news journalist? Are you passionate about energy issues and technological advancements? Can you analyse market trends and create new story angles? Do you want to be part of a dynamic editorial team?
Then this is the right opportunity for you.
The Deputy Editor will:
- Monitor industry news and produce story ideas on a regular basis.
- Plan in-depth articles that will shape the decision-making of leading industry players.
- Write and edit to the highest standards.
- Publish articles online and constantly improve brand quality.
- Work with freelance writers to produce high-quality industry reports.
- Coordinate in-house resources such as presentations and webinars to supplement original content.
- Contribute to the editorial strategy for the energy brands and identify new business opportunities.
Required skills and experience:
- Graduate (2:1) or above in Journalism or related field.
- 4 + years’ news-writing experience.
- Excellent editing skills.
- Deep understanding of energy markets, politics and economics.
- High level of analytical ability.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Top notch communication skills; able to build working relationships internally and externally.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for FC Business Intelligence, Deputy Editor - Renewable Energy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly