A leading B2B publisher based in central London is looking for a Senior Reporter to work on a leading insurance portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unified editorial team and deliver high quality news and analysis.
- Write and source news updates and insight articles
- Write clean copy and master complicated subject matter
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Develop a network of trusted relationships with market participants
- Develop sector specific knowledge attending international conferences
Experience / skills required:
- Solid reporting experience gained within B2B financial publishing is essential
- Ability to develop and maintain a network of contacts at all levels
- Good nose for hunting out stories and the ability to analyse and summarise complex information
- Clear and concise writing style
- Good knowledge of the financial sector, knowledge of the insurance sector is a bonus
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A driven and collaborative attitude is essential
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.