Account Manager Financial Services Clients – Leading International PR Consultancy, London
Are you looking for that perfect opportunity to pursue your full potential? If you are enthusiastic and ambitious, this could be the role for you!
A global leader in strategic communications, proudly known for having managed some of the most complex communications challenges, financial issues and corporate crises, is currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join their London based team which focuses on major names in financial services industry.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate team player and must demonstrate an interest and understanding of financial services industry, the broader business, economic and political environment.
You will work as a generalist spanning sectors across the business in a dynamic environment where there will be plenty of potential for career development through involvement in a wide variety of projects.
The Account Manager Role:
- Researching for current clients and new business opportunities
- Press analysis and summaries
- Account handling and execution of strategy with direction from senior team
- Forging productive relationships with clients, press and investment analysts
The Account Manager Requirements:
- Able to build strong relationships and to command the confidence of others both internally and externally
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organized, efficient, takes ownership, trusted to deliver to deadline
- Independent, clear and creative thinking, takes initiatives, goes beyond the expected, spots opportunities and innovates
- Continually seeks to broaden knowledge and contact base; looks to share insights
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!