Account Manager - Sports PR
Job Title: Account Manager - Sports PR
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 plus 25 days holiday, pension scheme, private healthcare, season ticket loan, iPhone, flexible working
About The Agency
My client has an exciting opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join their successful team! They are an established full service sports marketing agency, with a global network of offices. They manage sports, business and lifestyle PR, in addition to sponsorship consulting & activation, and event management. They were founded by two of the Sports PR industries leading figures, and have now grown into a highly regarded agency who work with a portfolio of leading clients. The agency are currently working with clients such as Titleist Golf, Ralph Lauren, British Cycling and Aviva. They have a vibrant, collaborative team environment, and the agency boast excellent staff retention rates. As a company they place a great emphasis on a healthy work life balance, and have a fun social culture, with Christmas parties and other company events.
About The Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work at a dynamic and supportive agency, where you will get great exposure to all areas of campaign planning and execution, as well as autonomy and no micro management.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Work on the global PR for a leading brand's sponsorship of a high profile event
* Be involved in the day to day account management of the campaigns and oversee their implementation on a global scale
* Attend meetings with clients and travel to global events
* Contribute to the development of strategy across your accounts
* Generate coverage within targeted media
* Manage an AE, assisting with their development
If you are currently at Senior Account Executive level or above, with experience within Sports PR, then this could be the perfect opportunity to develop your skill set while working on high profile clients.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* An inherent passion for the sports industry
* Strong network of media contacts within the sports sector
* Effective team player and outgoing personality
* Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
* Good knowledge of social media channels
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.