Account Manager - Sport & Leisure PR
Account Manager - Sport
£32k - £36k
Exciting and rare opportunity within a top, award winning consumer PR agency in their sports PR team. Working on TOP clients, and fantastic room for progression - this role is perfect for an ambitious PR Senior Account Executive or established Account Manager, ready to join a leading team.
This top 20 consumer PR agency works on integrated profile raising and reputation management campaigns for a variety of clients across entertainment, lifestyle, sport and charity sectors. They regularly win multiple awards, and their massive success have meant they were recently named as one of the fastest growing agencies in the top 100!
Their 50-strong team are very close-knit, and the agency is renowned for ensuring that employees at all levels have a fantastic work life balance. There are always social events going on, and opportunities to get together with other teams with Friday cocktails and team lunches. Career progression is also of upmost importance, and a meritocratic promotion procedure is in place to ensure you are able to get promoted as quickly as possible.
The Role - Account Manager
The new Account Manager will be working on a range of sporting clients, focussing on both sport and lifestyle campaigns.
The Account Manager's responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing PR and communications programmes for existing and new clients covering: communications strategy, key messaging, communications auditing, strategic media partnerships, PR events, press conferences, media training management
- Mentor and provide account management across key accounts
- Grow and develop relationships with key media
- KPI setting, reporting, evaluation
To be considered for this Account Manager role you should currently work within sports / consumer health / fitness PR, at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level.
The following skills will be key:
- First-class PR, communications and media expertise
- Excellent communication, decision making and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Budget management
- Management of outside agencies
The new Account Manager will receive a basic salary circa £32k - £36k, plus:
- Private Health Insurance and pension
- £1000 in cash as a gift each year
- Annual bonus & new business bonus
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Corporate discounts across a variety of things
If you have the relevant experience for this Account Manager role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on email@example.com or 0203 826 1222
Apply for Account Manager - Sport & Leisure PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly