Account Executive - Prolific Property and Investment Clients
A fantastic independent communications consultancy is looking for an assertive Account Executive to grow the team. This firm specialises in property and investment, and has a strong reputation within the industry, with strong relationships with its retained clients and a number of innovative development projects both in the UK and internationally.
With a number of high-profile clients, there is great opportunity for an Account Exec to gain experience in handling sizable clients and both managing and building their reputation. There is a structure designed to reward hard-working, ambitious individuals, as much of the senior team has been promoted from within, and team members of all levels are encouraged to speak up and contribute.
There is a supportive environment and a collaborative vibe that allows people to grow and develop their skills. There is a variety of work, the ability to get stuck in very quickly, and the team is very social outside of work.
You will be:
- A diligent PR professional at the start of your career
- Able to work autonomously and use your initiative
- Savvy with traditional, digital and social media
- Someone who enjoys writing
- A pleasure to work with!
- Researching and writing press releases
- Client servicing and management
- Media relations and developing relationships with key journalists
- Co-ordinating with other creative (branding, digital, ad) agencies
- Supporting senior team members, eg. proof-reading
- Organising and attending press events
- Occasional travel for industry events
Skills and experience required:
- At least 6 months' experience of working in corporate communications
- Experience working within property, infrastructure, development and other related sectors preferably
- A keen interest in property, investment and urban development
- Good time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Experience with national and trade press
- A good degree and strong academic background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.