Senior Account Director, Stakeholder Communications
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within this leading communications firm, for a Senior Account Director.
This role will focus on the large corporate clients, developing broader stakeholder communications strategies, rather than involve tactical media engagement. Work will be crisis and reputation focused and be largely advisory.
The business has grown significantly in the last 18 months and now has 11 offices spanning 8 countries. In addition to a strong UK client list, many clients are listed outside of the UK and cross multiple sectors, so there is a lot of diversity to the work.
While this is a bright, ambitious hard working team, a lot of effort has been put into developing a corporate culture that many other businesses would be envious of. There are no big egos, contribution and achievements at all levels are well rewarded, so promotion can happen quickly. This is also business for the internationally minded, as many clients are international.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 5 years' Corporate or Stakeholder Communications experience
- Experience working with large blue-chip clients and advising at CEO/CFO level
- Demonstrable interest the broader business, economic and political environment
- Hard working, flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Enthusiastic team player, able to build strong relationships and to command the confidence of others both internally and externally
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Independent, clear and creative thinking, takes initiatives, goes beyond the expected, spots opportunities and innovates
- Continually seeks to broaden knowledge and contact base; looks to share insight
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship