Account Executive – Financial Services in Global PR Agency
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in an international PR agency. They work with international clients, serviced across multiple offices across the world, and are looking for an Account Executive to join their financial services team.
There is a meritocratic environment that encourages individual growth, so ambitious Account Executives can expect plenty of training, a collaborative environment that values individual viewpoints and contributions, and opportunity to rise quickly through the company.
Previous experience in financial services is essential, and asset management, insurance, investment, pensions and FinTech are all useful. Proactive, social individuals with an international mindset would thrive in this lively office.
You will be:
- Interested in international business and financial news
- Outgoing, assertive and keen to bring new ideas to the table
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Interested in a variety of work every day
- Writing press releases, articles and marketing materials
- Monitoring and reporting on news and current affairs
- Developing relationships with clients and key members of the media
- Supporting senior members of the team, eg. proof-reading
- Finding leads and developing ideas for media pitches and strategy
- Managing and generating social media content, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram
Skills and Experience required:
- A strong academic background and degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year’s experience working in corporate PR
- Previous experience working in financial services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, professional and able to work to deadlines
- Good knowledge of the media landscape, especially business and international news
- Creative and willing to get involved in a large variety of work
- Fluency in a second language is a bonus
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.