Account Manager – Professional Services Clients at International PR Agency
An exciting opportunity to join an international PR agency that specialises in the professional services sector has arisen. With offices in the UK and the US, they work with high profile clients in law, accountancy, insurance, pensions and property. There is also the opportunity to travel to the US office to work on some of their shared clients.
Recent growth has spurred on some exciting changes in terms of the calibre of the work and the entrepreneurial opportunities. The team retains a very boutique and start-up vibe, whilst having the corporate backing of an established company with a solid reputation. The work is primarily corporate communications, but they also have a creative team, so there is opportunity for a broader variety of work and an integrated communications offering for clients.
The team is looking for a results-driven individual who is interested in shaping their own career. Self-starters who can bring new ideas to the table and take an interest in growing the business would fit in well here. Experience in the legal sector is ideal, but a broader background in professional services and related sectors is also useful.
You will be:
- Interested in current affairs, business news and topical issues
- Articulate and assertive with new ideas
- People orientated and experienced with client servicing
- Comfortable working with senior staff in corporate environments
- Cool under pressure and able to work to deadlines
- Writing content for press releases and articles
- Media monitoring and analysis
- Generating materials and pitches for new business
- Media relations, including trade, national and international media
- Overseeing Graduate Interns and Account Executives
- Collaborating with other teams – Creative and US-based teams
- Social media; online content generation and coverage
Skills and Experience required
- A good degree and strong academic background
- At least 2 years’ working in Corporate PR within legal or professional services
- Demonstrable understanding of international news, the media and the outside world
- Well-versed in social media and digital content usage
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in account and budget management
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.