In house PR Manager (wine)
Role: PR Manager (Drinks)
Salary: £30k - £35k
Location: Greater London
Work in house for a major drinks retailer, known nationwide for their exceptional knowledge of the drinks industry and particularly their diverse and award winning wines. Their ranges suit everyone, from the cheap and cheerful household names, to the exquisite, high end bottles, perfect for world renowned wine connoisseurs.
The role - PR Manager
The PR Manager will work with different teams within the retailer to pull together PR, events and social media strategy and implement this nationwide. You will work with the product development and buying teams to sample wines, give recommendations, and match with food, and then develop and run the PR& press office activities surrounding the products.
The PR Manager will:
- Plan and propose PR activity
- Maintain and build good working relationships with both lifestyle and drinks trade media.
- Manage content production for both offline and online media, such a press releases, images etc.
- Plan, manage and host press events, such as tastings / launches
- Manage award entries for international wine competitions
- Crisis management (when necessary)
- Keep up to date with industry trends
The new PR Manager will need to work within big brand consumer PR, ideally for a reatiler or a drinks company, but other big consumer brand experience would be considered.
The PR Manager will:
- Either work in a PR agency or an in house PR team with circa 3-4 years experience
- Have strong media contacts with national and lifestyle media
- Have manage PR campaigns from inception to delivery
- Have experience hosting media events
- Love wine and ideally be WSET trained (although this isn't absolutely necessary)
- Be able to work well independently, with a self-starting attitude
The new PR Manager will receive £30k - £35k basic salary - depending on experience
If you are interested in this PR Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222
Apply for In house PR Manager (wine)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly