Blue Marble Private, Team Assistant - Internship
Blue Marble Private curates unique travel experiences for discerning individuals, families and like-minded groups to all corners of the globe. Drawing on extensive first-hand knowledge of the world’s most luxurious destinations, intrepid travel experiences, and with a network of global contacts; Blue Marble Private provides truly bespoke travel at its very best.
As a new position, the role of Team Assistant has scope to develop and evolve based on your skill set and experience. This is a position, which working closely with the company's Founder, will offer valuable insight and experience in an entrepreneurial environment within the luxury travel realm. You will be an integral part of a small but growing business.
The role's responsibilities can be defined into three main areas, which will include but are not limited to:
- Client-focused content development - writing engaging copy and sourcing appropriate imagery for pre-travel documents, itineraries and supporting client communications.
- Marketing, PR & research - working with guidance from the team and applying your own initiative to research and develop marketing and/or PR opportunities to assist with the company's growth. Ongoing research of new destinations and sharing travel ideas to amplify the business.
- Management support - supporting various aspects of the business, which will include general assistance to the Founder; social media activity; applying an entrepreneurial approach and taking ownership of projects which you are briefed on.
- An intelligent, curious mind
- Plenty of enthusiasm
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Work well under direction and closely with the company’s Founder, as well using your own initiative to work independently
- An eye for detail and accuracy, as well as displaying a creative flair
- An interest in luxury travel
- Knowledge of the world of high-net-worth-individuals would be valuable, as well as some experience in PR, marketing and/or sales
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be beneficial
Details & How to apply:
- Initially based on a three-month internship with scope for the role to become permanent.
- Office hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday, based in Westbourne Grove, London.
- Salary to be discussed based on your experience.
Please send a covering letter explaining why you feel you are suited to the role and what you can bring to the team, along with a copy of your CV, and example of creative travel writing to Elizabeth Ellis by completing the application form below.