Health and Fitness Travel, PR & Marketing Executive
An amazing opportunity to work for a leading and growing specialised wellness travel company as a PR & Marketing Executive, you will have minimum 1 years’ experience in a communications background ideally in the travel and/or wellness industry.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding communicator, creative and highly organised with a pinpoint attention to detail, good initiative and be passionate about the travel and wellness industry.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the PR & Marketing communications strategy delivers effective response and is aligned to business goals and performance
- You will work closely with the PR & Marketing Director and all internal departments (Sales, Product) as well as external third party suppliers including media agencies and other offices
- You will be responsible for assisting with the PR & Marketing plans in other countries to include Australia.
- Building relationships with journalists and suppliers
- Managing the social media presence creatively and on brand message
- You will be a guardian for the brand ensuring that brand messages are delivered in a timely manner and via the correct channel including website, social, events and press
- From time-to-time, you may be expected to attend exciting key events, which may include evenings
- You may also be responsible for managing and working with other junior team members
- You will be responsible for the development of new projects, ultimately working to grow and enhance the brand
- Degree level or similar
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Prior experience in PR and/or Marketing communications
- Understanding of a variety of communications channels
- Experience of the travel and/or wellness sector or working in an in-house or agency role would be preferred but not essential
- Skilled communicator – ability to sell ideas and influence via written and verbal communication
- Confident personality – good networking ability
- Well organised, methodical and proven ability of working to strict deadlines
- Ability to motivate and support others
- Prior experience of assisting with PR & Marketing campaign planning for brand message
- You will be working for an exciting, leading and growing wellness travel company
- Working on a variety of projects across multiple channels
- Working with a positive, collaborative team environment
- Discounted holidays (minus flights) or reward of one trip/ FAM per year
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Health and Fitness Travel, PR & Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly