Treasury Today, Financial Editor
EXCEPTIONAL FINANCIAL EDITOR / JOURNALIST WANTED
Are you a seasoned financial journalist? Are you able to examine and explain banking, treasury and financial issues?
Treasury Today is an internationally acclaimed financial media group with a reputation for excellence. Across our Asia and EMEA/US print editions, specialist handbooks and digital media we cover everything from cash and risk management to funding and investment for corporate treasury. We are seeking an editor to lead our editorial team.
This is a hands-on role involving writing as well as supervising our editorial content. You will be responsible for developing content, as well as working with the commercial team, liaising and interviewing key clients and writing case studies, articles and short news pieces. You will be responsible for researching each subject and providing insight and clear analysis. You will influence the editorial direction we take and be responsible for the quality editorial we produce including supervising and editing the work of others who are writing for us.
We are based in Sandwich in East Kent, easily commutable from Margate, Canterbury, Ramsgate, Deal and surrounding areas. You will need to be based in the offices, however flexible working arrangements are offered.
- Ability to write detailed and highly technical editorial articles.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Editorial and strategic skills to develop and deliver quality content.
- Great organisational skills.
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience of web content delivery.
- Knowledge of publishing and editorial processes.
- Able to travel and represent our editorial function at industry events, press briefings and conferences as required (modest amounts of travel involved)
This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful organisation.
To apply, please email a full CV together with a covering letter by completing the application form below, letting us know your salary expectations.