ESI Live, Festival Manager
ESI Media is an innovative multichannel media business, with an astounding cross-platform reach. The brands include the London Evening Standard, The Independent and London Live. The portfolio offers advertisers quality content and audiences.
ESI Media and the London Evening Standard are excited to confirm the launch of a major new London food showcase to be held annually from 2017.
Celebrating the dynamic London food scene with a convergence of global industry influencers in the world’s most-visited city and the food capital of the world! Exploring the latest trends through special collaborations, whilst promoting social awareness about food waste and hunger, London will be the world's premier food festival destination.
300 events, in 30 days, at over 300 venues, targeting 1 million participants!
ESI Live is the event and sponsorship business for all of ESI Media’s portfolio of events.
This role is currently positioned as a 8 month FTC but with the potential to become a permanent position.
To work collaboratively with the team to bring together the event program to achieve agreed KPIs and the successful delivery of Food Festival.
This includes building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships and driving new and ongoing customer engagement to meet or exceed expectations for the delivery of the program and large scale events.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administration management
- Restaurant/industry program recruitment and management
- Program management
- Festival Launch and Feature Events
- Financial Management
- People Management
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Events
- Minimum 5 years of large scale event experience
- Proven success in end to end management of multiple events projects from plan to launch in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders, both internal and external (excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills)
Apply by completing the application form below.