- Full Time
We have a great opportunity for an Investment Writer at a financial news and analysis provider in central London. The successful candidate will be working with clients to produce high quality content according to specifications.
- Write high quality content about investment for all forms of media, print, digital, newsletters, supplements, etc.
- Work with client to create, develop and deliver content, meeting their requirements and exceeding their expectations
- Project manage content and deliver projects on time
- Interview experts, professional and senior stakeholders
- Provide investment expertise and interview skills working alongside the video production team
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience in a news writing/editing or journalist role is required
- Experience working in a client facing role would be an advantage
- Excellent writing and research skills and the ability to turn research and interviews into engaging copy
- Very good technical knowledge and understanding of investments and of the industry trends
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship with clients
- Confident phone manner with strong skills of persuasion and negotiation
- Solid project management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Investment Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly