Senior Account Manager - Financial Services (consumer & corporate)
Our client, an Award-winning integrated consultancy with a particular pedigree in behaviour change and campaigning, is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager with excellent consumer & corporate financial services experience to join this highly credible independent consultancy. This is an exciting opportunity to work on two outstanding clients in the consumer financial arena including a challenger credit ratings firm, and a leading trade body focused on customer service.
For the past 4 consecutive years, the agency has been placed high on the listings for the UK’s Great Workplace Award. This award is given to organizations which have developed a high trust culture and championed excellence in their people and management practices are a valued place to work. Of the 70 consultants who work there, 12 of these have served over 8 years or more, which demonstrates that they really invest in their staff and consider them their greatest asset.
As well as boasting an amazing culture, Our client has been was nominated for 23 awards in 2016 and won no less than 11 in 2016 and their success is expected to skyrocket into 2017; Therefore it’s a really exciting time to be joining!
The drive, determination, collaboration and creativity of their staff means that their campaigns are invariably an outstanding success. They are trusted by clients from a number of different sectors – from automotive to financial services, health and beauty, food and drink, technology, parenting and publishing. They are also one of only ten agencies approved to provide integrated marketing services to central government departments.
The role and key requirements:
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- 4 years + related PR experience in financial services PR (ideally both consumer and corporate)
- Experienced in campaigning and stakeholder engagement is desirable but not essential
- Very good presentation skills, demonstrated in pitch situation
- Flexible approach
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Positive and helpful attitude
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people
- Willingness to share knowledge with junior team members and support their learning.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as applications will be vetted upon submission.