BNY Mellon, Principal - Global Client Communications
4 days left
- Full Time
This role plays a key role leading and planning execution for a global marketing and communications function aligned with the firm’s business goals and strategic initiatives to support brand awareness, client acquisition, and client and employee engagement.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with multiple business stakeholders and external partners to align activities to key strategic objectives.
- Develops and manages annual client communications planning process and results working closely with the Investment Services CEO, business unit senior leadership and other key stakeholders and influencers.
- Rallies resources cost-effectively.
- A savvy collaborator who involves others in decision making to secure buy in.
- Actively seeks input to make timely and well-informed decisions to achieve premium results and outcomes.
- Active participation within BNY Mellon and industry events.
- Studies the competition intensely and communicates across business unit and with clients.
- Ability to design standard operating procedures and ensure policies are being adhered to.
- Challenges the status quo to raise standards and communications best practices.
- Encourages diverse thinking to promote an innovative culture.
- Takes ownership of client communications as a global business improvement process.
- Has a very high sense of urgency and establishes individual accountability supporting functional or business initiatives.
- Accomplishing objectives despite obstacles.
- No immediate direct reports, provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads projects to include assigning work and monitoring quality and completion.
- Develops, monitors, and negotiates budgets and manages financial resources (e.g., budgets, expenses, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced degree preferred
- Extensive experience of client communications
- Experience in communications, securities, financial services or consulting industry
- Must have strong communications experience and results working in a global organization
- Proven track record with helping design and implement global communications strategies combined with sound planning skills
- Experience with showcasing results and highlighting successes
- The presence and credibility to advise others on best practices in communications
- Able to relate to colleagues around the world with diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- A collaborator and integrator who is highly motivated to work with others to reach shared goals
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong listener
- Creative, fun to work with and is passionate around results
What we can offer you:
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
- City centre location
- Competitive discounts on travel and parking
- Discounts on a range of local retailers
- Opportunity for further academic training – including NVQ, IOC, Degree and soft skills
- Opportunity to join site wide networking groups
- Opportunity to participate in process improvement programmes (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen); we recognise and reward new ideas
Click 'Apply' now.