Telegraph Media Group, Analyst - SEO & Social Media
The Telegraph Media Group has an exciting opportunity for an Analyst to join our SEO and Social Media team to focus on data analysis.
This role will support planning for known events and will help to maximise audiences for the website through SEO and social media management.
You will bring professional experience in a role focused on analysis – ideally working with Excel or other data tools day-to-day, an understanding of SEO and a passion for news!
Key job responsibilities
- Monitor Google rankings and social trends to provide real time insights to the newsroom.
- Support the content planning and assessment process by providing search and social media insights.
- Support journalists with understanding SEO to improve optimisation and search traffic to Telegraph.co.uk.
- Provide SEO and social media advice for editorial content.
- Contribute to daily and weekly reports on search and social media performance.
- Research into new platforms and social media opportunities.
Specific requirements / skills
- Good data analysis skills, with professional experience of using Excel and analysis tools in day to day work.
- Ability to present insights from data.
- Demonstrable SEO and social media experience.
- Understanding of the latest social media trends.
Click 'Apply' now.