Livesquawk, Junior Market Reporter / Broadcaster
Livesquawk is looking for a Junior Market Reporter / Broadcaster to join the team.
Everyday tasks include:
- Summarising market pertinent headlines/releases from a variety of sources and condensing them into a digestible format in real time for delivery via vocal and written mediums.
- Writing previews for economic data releases, sovereign bond auctions and central bank rate decisions and speeches
- Maintaining and updating knowledge of financial market trends, key central bank speakers and broader trending news stories.
- An interest in financial markets is a must (experience in some capacity is desirable).
- Sound verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to summarise long, complex stories into short, digestible headlines under pressure/time constraints.
- A sound grounding in Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Experience using social media (searching for news, identifying what is factual and what is not etc).
- Multi-lingual skills (Spanish, French or German)
If you are interested please forward your CV and a covering letter by completing the application form below.
Livesquawk is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Livesquawk, Junior Market Reporter / Broadcaster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly