News Reporter, CapitalStructure Americas Bureau - NY
CapitalStructure’s Americas Bureau is seeking a news reporter to join an expanding team of experienced journalists.
The reporter is expected to break news on distressed debt, out-of-court restructuring, and other special situations.
- Developing and maintaining strong contacts among the financial adviser, legal adviser, and distressed-debt investor communities;
- Producing exclusive, market moving news articles;
- Writing insightful features and analysis about stressed or distressed situations.
Skills and experience:
- One to three years of experience covering distressed debt, corporate restructuring and bankruptcy is preferred.
- Prior experience covering mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and credit markets will be considered favorably.
- Proven track record of breaking news is paramount.
- Strong sourcing, reporting and writing skills are a must.
Those interested should send a resume and six published clips to Americas Bureau Chief Shasha Dai, by completing the application form below.
CapitalStructure is a leading provider in Europe of news about leveraged loans, high-yield bonds and special situations. In the U.S., CapitalStructure provides news and analysis about distressed debt, special situations, corporate restructuring, and bankruptcy.
CapitalStructure is part of Fulcrum Financial Data, a credit-market information platform backed by Leeds Equity Partners.