Account Manager- Food/ FMCG PR
Job Title: Account Manager- Food/ FMCG PR
Location: London, South East
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits
About The PR Agency
My client, an outstanding Food and FMCG PR agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Manager to join their vibrant and constantly growing company. The agency has a large number of blue chip clients such as Flora, PG Tips, and Wrigley's.
This large award winning Food and FMCG PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city, is expected to grow considerably in the next few year, giving you the opportunity to further progress up the work ladder. As an Account Manager you will be working with a personable team of experts who are always hungry to learn and who enjoy socialising.
About The Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and provide strategic directions on PR and marketing plans.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* You will be able to take on a leading role in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
* You will have the opportunity to broaden your professional network at key events and tradeshows, as well as undertaking various research projects.
* You will be managing and leading a team of experts to reach and exceed your client's business objectives and media campaigns.
If you are team orientated and career driven with proven previous PR experience in the Food & Drink or FMCG sector, now is your change to apply as an Account Manager in a high profile, market leading company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Ideally you should have previous PR experience and a keen interest in the Food & Drink industry as well as the current media coverage
* Good media skills and contacts are desirable but not essential
* You should enjoy blogging, writing or journalism
* You should also be an expert in managing clients and a team underneath you
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and includes excellent company benefits. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.