PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager- Food and Drink PR
About The PR Agency
My client, an outstanding Food PR agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager to join their vibrant and constantly growing company. The agency has a large number of blue chip clients such as Flora, PG Tips, and Grace Aloe Vera drinks.
This boutique award winning Food PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city, is expected to grow considerably in the next few year, giving you the opportunity to be a part at this exiting time. As a PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager you will be working with a personable team of experts who are always hungry to learn and who enjoy socialising.
About The PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Role
As a PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and provide strategic directions on PR and marketing plans.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager:
* You will be able to take on a leading role in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
* You will have the opportunity to broaden your professional network at key events and tradeshows, as well as undertaking various research projects.
* You will be managing and leading a team of experts to reach and exceed your client's business objectives and media campaigns.
If you are team orientated and career driven with proven B2C PR experience in the Food and drink sector, now is your change to apply as a PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager in a high profile, market leading company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager:
* You should have previous B2C PR experience as a PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager and have a keen interest in the Food & Drink industry as well as the current media coverage
* Good media relations and contacts are desirable within the FMCG/ food and drink industry
* You should enjoy blogging, writing or journalism
* You should also be an expert in managing clients and a team underneath you
The PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £37,000 depending on experience and includes excellent company benefits such as an annual bonus, holidays and various team social nights. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to Maya at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company who specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.