Senior Account Executive - Drinks B2B - Up to £28K
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Location: Greater London
Salary: £28,000 plus bonus
About The Agency
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join a fast expanding Top 15 Consumer PR Agency. An agency of around 50, with strongly established relationships working with drinks brands similar to Coca Cola, Pernod Ricard & Bacardi as well as original start-up companies. This company has over 10 years' experience working in areas such as consumer & trade PR as well as digital, crisis management & media training and are destined for more success in 2017!
They have won several awards over the years such as "Best for PR Agency" and are dedicated investing in the career development of people. As a Senior Account Executive you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe strong relationships are the key to their success! The opportunity for a Senior Account Executive, to develop their skills with a team that has over 40 years' experience combined.
About The Role
Due to continuing success within the trade sector, they are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join. Based in Greater London, this PR Agency offers a fun, creative and hardworking environment where you will be working harmoniously alongside the team to:
* You will be able to aid in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
* You will have the support of an experienced team who will help mould and grow your career
* Liaising with the media so they buy into big features and larger stories.
* Be the face of this PR Agency when managing accounts day-to-day.
Are you a creative and focused individual with previous PR experience and have previously worked with restaurant and hospitality clients, now is your chance to not miss an opportunity to apply to be a Senior PR Account Executive in a high profile company.
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail, when copywriting or writing press releases.
* Ideally, previously worked on trade PR.
* Advantageous, to be passionate about the drinks industry.
* You will preferably have had previous experience working within the food & drinks industry
* Ideally be passionate and results driven
In return from a company that likes to promote from within…
* Annual performance bonuses
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive