PR Account Manager (Best Agency To Work For)
Job Title: PR Account Manager - Technology PR
Location: Central London (outstanding office!)
Salary: up to £40,000 plus bonus scheme, private healthcare, company laptop, 25 days holiday, Xmas and birthday off, company socials, ride to work scheme
About The Technology PR Agency
My client has an exciting opening due to new business wins and growth for an ambitious Account Manager to join their technology team. They are an award winning global agency and due to recent new business wins they are continuing to expand!
They have an impressive portfolio of tier one clients in the technology space that are currently on the Deloitte fast 500 . Their fully integrated, original campaigns have received high praise from clients and media alike. They place a great emphasis on professional development, hand have an outstanding internal training and development program. They work very collaboratively, and there is a vibrant social atmosphere, with weekly company socials and drinks after work.
About The Technology PR Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager you will assist in the creation of innovative campaigns for iconic brands, gaining great exposure. You will hone both your technical and client servicing skills, with the opportunity for swift progression within the agency.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Manager
* Assisting senior team members on several big B2B and B2C technology accounts
* Being the first point of contact for media and clients
* Managing social media channels for your clients
* Contributing to preparation of pitches and building solid client relationships
* Understanding the needs of clients and the PR goals of the client accounts
* Producing documents, presentations and communicating with the clients to an exceptional level
You have gained vast experience working in B2B PR, and you have a genuine passion for technology and innovation! You are looking to progress you career within a vibrant team, in an agency at the forefront of the industry.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager
Excellent verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
* Ability to deliver outstanding PR and social media campaigns
* Have a true passion for technology / software PR
* Have previous experience working on New Business Pitches
* Strong entrepreneurial Spark
* Team player with a 'fun' approach to work
* Be willing to work alongside Junior Members of the team including Account Executives
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including private healthcare and company laptop.
For more information about the Account Manager role, please send your C.V. to Callum at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a confidential call on 0203 826 1214
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Keywords: PR Account Director, PR Associate Director, B2C, B2B, Public Relations, PR Account Manager, PR AM, PR Account Manager, Social Media, Campaign Manager, Account Manager, SAM, Senior Account Manager, PR Consultant, PR Project Manager, PR Campaign Manager, PR Account Manager