PR Manager (In-House)
Job Title: PR Manager - Marketing Platform
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and free lunch every day, free training allowance for outside work, flexi-hours, 28 days holiday, health, pension
About The Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful PR manager to join their dynamic team based in London. They are a global, iconic consumer technology company, providing innovative award winning marketing software to businesses worldwide. As a PR manager, you will be working for a dynamic forward thinking company, who strive to stay at the forefront of technology communications. They operate a collaborative, meritocratic structure, so this role comes with fantastic opportunities for progression within the organisation working on both U.K. and European Accounts
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Corporate Communications Manager :
* Implement integrated PR strategy for the company, engaging with target publics
* Maintaining favourable relations with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Act as the first point of call for press enquiries
* Manage a team of in-house PR consultants
* Liaise with PR agency to implement marketing plans
* Build lasting relationships with key figures in relevant media
* Organise content for flagship product launches and press days
You have extensive experience in technology communications, either gained in house or in an agency environment, and you are seeking your next challenge within a global consumer technology organisation.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Manager:
* Competent writing corporate scripts
* Media Savvy and able to build relationships with key figures in the Technology sector.
* Logical mind, with an eye for detail.
* You manage your time effectively and work well under pressure.
* Exceptional analytic ability and communication skills.
* Comfortable picking up the phone and selling stories into media.
The Senior PR Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior PR Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 826 1214
I look forward to hearing back from you!
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Keywords: PR Account Director, PR Associate Director, B2C, B2B, Public Relations, PR Account Manager, PR AM, PR Account Manager, Social Media, Campaign Manager, Account Manager, SAM, Senior Account Manager, PR Consultant, PR Project Manager, PR Campaign Manager, PR Account Manager