Social Media Account Manager - Award-winning Global PR Agency
About The Global PR Agency Company
My client is a rapidly growing, independent global PR & Digital Marketing agency. This agency are going from strength to strength - in 2015 they won 9 major awards from the likes of PRCA, Sabre and PR Moment for their cutting edge integrated work. As an agency they have a very established digital offering so have capability to deliver truly outstanding integrated campaigns.
As a Social Media Account Manager you will be based at their offices in heart of the West End, while they also collaborate with their two satellite offices in the US. The agency have a longstanding supportive team and foster a fun working environment. They run an in depth training and personal development programme for all staff and always look to promote from within. Life at the agency is fast-paced but very enjoyable and rewarding, with plenty of incentives and social events.
About The Social Media Account Manager Role
As a Social Media Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and B2B/B2C account management skills in an established online/digital marketing environment, whilst also contributing to the agency's wider PR services.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Account Manager:
* Manage owned, earned and shared campaigns across all social platforms for clients, overseeing the day-to-day delivery of key KPIs
* Utilise platforms such as Hubspot for lead gen
* Develop content marketing assets and liaise with designers to create key assets such as landing pages, infographics, videos, and blogs.
* Research and analyse performance and provide clients with analytics reports for client insight
About The Successful Social Media Account Manager
If you are currently in a social media/digital marketing role (B2B or B2C) this could be the ideal next step in your career within the PR/digital communications sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Account Manager:
* Experience in managing integrated social and digital campaigns
* A proven track record of delivering social/digital campaigns with excellent results
* Ability to create content ideas and campaigns
* Solid understand of SEO, analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Sysomos or similar) and performance analysis
* Experience running paid media campaigns would be advantageous.
The Social Media Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £40,000 depending on experience plus non-contributory healthcare scheme, structured development programme, Christmas break and birthday off.
For more information about the Social Media Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter