PR Account Director or Senior Account Director – BIG consumer, household brands
Want to work with BIG household names at a ‘go to’ PR agency? If so and you are an Account Director or Senior Account Director read on …
Our client, a multi-award winning PR agency in a hip part of central London, specialise in BIG brands, covering consumer, FMCG, food & drink and retail. The talented team have won numerous awards for their creative and impactful campaigns. Bringing to ‘life’ stories through a unique blend of brand strategy, PR, social media, content, activations, experiential and live events. Due to numerous new client wins they are looking for new Account Director or Senior Account Director to join them.
As well as have the opportunity to manage existing accounts, inspire your juniors, you’ll have the scope within this new role to be involved in new business development.
To be in with a chance to join this social and fun agency, you’ll:
- Have previous PR agency experience
- Experienced in managing and advising consumer / FMCG/lifestyle/food & drink clients
- Strategic, analytical thinker with the initiative to see a programme through from start to finish
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- Excellent grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences and routes to market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly commercially astute and decisive
- Confident networker
- Strong team leader with the ability to be hands on, lead by example and inspire junior team members
- Creative, proactive and collaborative personality.
Successful candidates should have a real passion for PR; displaying an interest in the media and a track record of managing campaigns – off and online, for consumer FMCG, retail or food and drinks brands. Candidates will be smart and analytical, with real creative flair. Candidates will also be commercially astute with the ability to offer strategic counsel to senior clients and grow accounts through expanding existing relationships and pitching for new business. They will also need to manage multiple work streams while effectively coordinating juniors and delivering excellent client service.
In return you can expect:
- A great agency in which to work
- Top-level clients
- Competitive salary + package
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Plus much more!
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match, Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!
Apply for PR Account Director or Senior Account Director – BIG consumer, household brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly