PR/Marketing Manager| Global B2B Product Management
This globally recognised event, entertainment and education brand seek a Product Management (B2B) Manager to work in the creation and delivery of all product and services to a global audience. Taking existing templates and using strategic thinking, this role will constantly seek to explore new opportunity in the creation of specific plans for the publishing and commercial revenue streams, though all the right channels including; advertising, promotion, sales support, branding and direct marketing where relevant. Experience in PR would also be a distinct advantage.
This instantly recognisable brand has over 60years of heritage to stand on, so they are looking for passionate brand guardians and advocates.
- Working with the Business Unit leader to define global product plans on an annual basis.
- Management, creation and delivery of all global marketing and promotional material
- Liaison with regional sales and marketing teams, ensuring that product plans are understood in each market
- Constantly seeking to optimise products throughout their lifecycles
- Staying abreast of market trends, in order to ensure that the product line is current and relevant to the marketplace
- Strong communicator, excellent at building and maintaining relationships, both internal and external.
- A multi-tasker; well organised and disciplined
- Ability to understand and interpret sales, financial and market data
- Good copywriting skills desirable
- Product Management experience is essential; a bonus if that experience has been gained in the PR or Advertising sectors.
This role requires a strong character who can draw on consumer and market data to put forward recommendations for new product, product changes, pricing changes, etc. to help steer and shape decision-making. Presentation of these recommendations will often be to more experienced industry professionals and salespeople.
To understand more about this exciting opportunity and to see the full job description, please send your CV though to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job ref no: CF0404 or call 0203 397 7543