PR Account Executive/ Manager
Fantastic new position for a PR Account Executive or Manager to join a multi-award winning PR consultancy in Stafford!
Specialising in the technical, engineering and technology sectors, my client provides the tactics and techniques to drive sales and lead opinion!
Due to expansion my client is looking for a PR professional to join their young and vibrant team, offering the right candidate great career prospects and amazing benefits. Whether you're at an Executive, Manager or even more senior level, my client wants to see you, and the salary will surely reflect your experience!
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients'
- Preparing regular client reports, attending client meetings and attending networking events
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in';
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
- Managing the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation.
Due to the nature of the clients' they work with, this role is quite content heavy, almost like a split between Journalism and Account management.
- Ideally experience within a PR agency or a technical, Engineering or technology company
- At least 18 months of PR experience
- Experience of having genuine responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (able to write with technical language/ terminology)
- Competency in another language would be advantageous but not essentially (we just want passionate PR professionals)
If you want to join a successful agency that are consistently shortlisted for awards, for a position with fantastic benefits then APPLY NOW!
(Salary dependent on experience).