Marketing Project Manager - Slough
1 day left
- Full Time
A global billion dollar power management company is looking for an Marketing Project Manager to develop and deploy the marketing strategy within the EMEA team.
The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for managing the content, analytics and business processes and identify key technologies that can be used to improve the productivity of customer facing teams through the usage of high impact content.
This role will work closely with central marketing and business unit marketing teams and country sales organizations to support a range of events. This role will also interface with external vendors that will form an integral part of the delivery of the sales and marketing initiatives.
- Define the marketing strategy.
- Develop a marketing program that drives engaging customer interactions.
- Deliver a selection of technology based interactive experiences to support campaigns and product launches
- Develop and deliver content to the sales and marketing teams.
- Drive increased content ROI focused on value selling through the organization
- Deploy centralized process’ to support countries and drive consistency across the program.
- Work with the segment marketing team, product line managers, country sales leaders, and divisional marketing team other stakeholder’s teams to define requirements for support the development of the assets. This will include events with end customers, distributors, media and employees.
- Management of third party vendors to coordinate and deliver the requirements of the internal teams.
- Work with Central Marketing automation team to ensure data distributed and collected is correctly tagged and managed.
- Maintain and optimize existing applications including print on demand solutions.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Additional responsibilities will involve supporting other growth projects within the marketing team.
- Fair amount of travel will be required for the role
- Complete University education in Marketing
- People management direct and indirect
- Working knowledge of marketing automation systems and applications
- 5 years of marketing experience
- Interested and comfortable in working with technology and the industrial B2B environment
- Experience working with cross- functional teams in a dynamic environment and drive change throughout the organization.
- Motivated to work in event management coordination with tight deadlines
- Able to manage complex and demanding projects
- Language capabilities: Excellent written and oral English mandatory (European languages a plus)
- Fast learner and enjoys change
- Strong communicator
- Knowledge of how to initiate and maintain strong personal relationships
- Ability to multitask and coordinate with larger teams involved to ensure the completion of the associated tasks
- High degree of organization, initiative taking, creativity and attention to detail
- High set of work standards and ethics
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Marketing Project Manager - Slough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly