Haymarket Business Media, Content Producer - Content Labs
Haymarket Business Media’s award-winning Content Labs team is recruiting a content producer to help with the production of commercial content for a series of industry-leading magazines including Campaign, PRWeek and Supply Management.
This role involves project management, writing content, and working closely with the editorial and production teams.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Commercial project management – from pitching ideas, through production and delivery of content
- Build up and manage key client accounts
- Contribute innovative ideas to grow portfolio
- Desk research to keep on top of hot topics and industry developments/ ensure all content is in line with both audience and client needs
- Co-ordinate small events (both online and offline) and secure high-level industry speakers
- Communicate and liaise effectively with internal departments (sales, marketing, editorial)
- Write marketing and descriptive copy and upload content using a CMS
- Work with marketing team and ensure analytics reports are sent to clients
- Support video production (working with a small crew)
- Liaise with freelancers and suppliers
- Graduate level or up to two years’ experience
- Passionate about a career in content-driven media – both commercial and editorial
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bright, enthusiastic, confident and a fast and keen learner
- Able to work under pressure in a very fast paced industry
- Able to multi-task effectively with great time management/ability to prioritise
- Excellent at dealing with people at all levels
- Very organised with meticulous attention to detail
Apply by completing the application form below.