Account Director - Integrated Marketing
Calling all B2B Marketing Account Directors! A fresh opportunity has arisen within a leading Marketing Agency in beautiful surroundings in Oxfordshire. They bring a range of services together from data sourcing and management through creative development and digital campaigning and business intelligence.
This role fits within the Client Services team and will be responsible for managing and leading a small team of Account Managers and Account Executives. Your team will also have some crossover with the creative team and Business Intelligence team.
This agency has a strong client base within the IT and Services industry and look to deliver integrated marketing programmes that make tangible business results.
The successful Account Director should have the following skills/experience:
- Development and ownership of account plans
- Develop and maintain exceptional client relationships
- Drive campaign growth
- Provide insight into key industry trends
- Ideally agency and client side experience
- Some experience in Marketing within the IT or Services industries
- Ideally experience of working on CRM / Demand Generation / Lead Generation / Customer acquisition campaigns
Personal qualities such as credibility, attitude, commercial aptitude and results driven mentality are very important within this role.
If this sounds of interest, please click apply or call and speak with Dan for more details.