Web Developer - Front End, Full Service Agency
A medium size marketing communications agency in the South Oxfordshire area is seeking to fill a Web Developer vacancy with a focus on Front End.
Set in a beautiful countryside location this is one of the leading agencies of its kind outside of London. They are a full-service marketing agency offering the chance for a highly experienced Front End Web Developer to work across a real range of major blue chip clients.
Working closely with the other developers as well as the broader design, production, and account teams, you will be creating and maintaining websites, email campaigns and other related products in line with the client’s brief and budget to achieve this goal.
Projects include working on a wide range of clients and sectors, from corporate brochure and web app sites to online magazines, e-Commerce and online community environments, to interactive advertorials for Sunday Times iPad App edition.
The experience we need.
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience with front end web Development
- Strong skills with HTML creating templates from project visuals
- Experience with large scale and responsive websites, plus email templates and HTML5 banners
- Responsive css frameworks (Bootstrap and Sass/Less)
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks (VueJS / Ember / Backbone / Angular)
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience using GIT version control
- NPM and CLI tools (grunt/gulp/bower etc)
(if possible, please provide a GitHub profile to showcase some of your project examples)
- Awareness and understanding of internet standards, best practices and emerging technologies
- A desire to learn all aspects of digital technologies and their role in improving business and marketing functions
- Agency experience ideally – integrated or digital would be ideal
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, innovation and creative thinking
- Strong understanding of the creative processes
- Work collaboratively within a highly motivated agency team
- Interpret a brief and add value through innovation and experience
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £35k to £45k.
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days, rising to 28 days, with the option to buy 5 further days and your Birthday off.
- Excellent benefits package
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison a call.
Apply for Web Developer - Front End, Full Service Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly