Digital Marketing Executive - Central Bristol
An extremely well established, in-fact historical company in professional services is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the Bristol office.
They are forward thinking and going in a new direction, with lots of major changes including an upcoming rebrand. Part of the development of the organisation was recently moving into new open plan offices in a great central Bristol location. The Digital Marketing Executive will join a company who pride themselves on low staff turnover, staff development and a focus on client service.
The Digital Marketing Executive will help to develop the digital marketing strategy by implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns that help to raise awareness, drive engagement and generate leads for the company and its sister brand.
This position will be responsible for promoting the brand online, utilising social media, content, e-mail and other digital marketing communications, as well as driving the continual development of the firm's websites, managing SEO optimisation and maximising the benefits of paid for digital advertising.
The experience we need.
Ideally applicants for the Digital Marketing Executive will have experience working in a digital marketing role within the professional services sector with key skills including:
- SEO, PPC, Display, Google Analytics, Social Media
- Experience managing CMS and email marketing systems, familiarisation of using CRM systems would also be beneficial;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ideally with experience of copywriting and proofreading;
- Organisation with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- The ability to be a team player, actively participating as a member of a team, developing and maintaining relationships with others; and
- Being receptive to new ways of working with and having flexibility when approaching tasks and problems.
What you’ll get in return.
The Digital Marketing Executive can expect a competitive salary of around £24k to £27k. They also offer:
- Up to 30 days holiday (starting on 22 plus bank holidays and rising, with options to buy)
- Group pension scheme
- Group life insurance
- Free/discounted legal services
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- Health cash plan
- Public transport season ticket loans
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison a call.