Marketing Account Manager / Exec - Swiss (German)
A globally successful marketing services agency is seeking to fill a Swiss (German) speaking Account Manager / Project Manager / Marketing Specialist / Marketing Executive role in Oxford area.
The agency works globally with technology companies. They need a Swiss (German) speaking Account Manager / Project Manager / Marketing Specialist / Marketing Executive to help on projects across a range of services that drive transformational growth. Including partner relationships & networks, marketing insight & engagement.
The Swiss (German) speaking Account Manager / Project Manager / Marketing Specialist / Marketing Executive is a senior level partner outreach role, responsible for managing the client’s partner program enablement and demand generation activities. Main Duties:
- Day to day partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to support and grow our client’s revenues.
- Work with partner and local sales/marketing teams to understand solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials within the vendor systems.
- Capture all engagements within Salesforce
- Support MDF requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Monitor Leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process.
- Undertake partner briefings/trainings
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for specific client deliverables,
- Create and adapt data from a variety of data points to produce client ready reporting and analytics
- Production and definition of internal processes in conjunction with Program Manager/Director to ensure project objectives are maintained and clearly defined with internal teams, third party agencies and clients alike
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Be able to articulate resolution to client issues. In some cases, be responsible to communicate resolution directly to the client
The experience we need.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a Marketing role (preferably within technology/IT or an agency)
- Experience of planning, managing and executing Marketing campaigns as well as liaison with 3rd party agencies.
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Experience of developing and implementing Marketing strategies, and liaising with external agencies
- Strong PPT, Excel and Word skills. Ability to present information in a consistent and professional manner
- Ability to grow relationships by executing flawlessly, being perceived as added value to the client beyond project deliverables becoming a trusted advisor to the client
- Team Player to ensure working across a business and client teams - the ability to work as a team to win or gain traction multi-tasking across multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills in Swiss (German) and English, both written and spoken.
- Interest in technology.
What you’ll get in return.
The Swiss (German) speaking Account Manager / Project Manager / Marketing Specialist / Marketing Executive can earn a competitive salary depending on experience of up to £27k – possibly more for the right person.
- 25 days’ holiday + 1 duvet day + bank hols
- Child care vouchers
- Private health for more Senior roles so you can expect this when progressing through the company
- Hours are 35 a week – 9am to 5pm
- Social events
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison a call.