Head of Digital Acquisition
One of the UK’s leading tax refund companies is looking for a new Head of Digital Acquisition to join their Marketing team.
This role calls for an individual who can lead from the front. You will have strong hands on knowledge of online marketing and customer acquisition disciplines and will possess a sharp mind. Strong communication beliefs, deep analytical abilities and a collaborative management style will be necessary to deliver against expectations in this challenge.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing B2C business as they are looking for someone to join their ever-expanding marketing team. If you believe you have the necessary abilities mentioned above and are interested in finding out more, please read on below!
- Lead the digital acquisition team to ensure that marketing efficiencies are achieved and develop an on-going strategy to attract customers.
- Be responsible for strategic leadership and management of online marketing acquisition strategy across Paid Search, Social, Display Advertising, Affiliates and Email.
- Develop and lead acquisition on-site optimisation, ensuring the customer journey and experience is constantly tested and improved.
- Implement a rigorous analytics and data led strategy for channel management, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Build and manage relationships with key publishers (Google, Facebook)
- Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 8 years proven online acquisition marketing experience in a direct response market.
- At least 5 years at senior decision making level.
- Experience in developing and implementing holistic marketing strategies from the ground up including financial evaluation.
- Experience in P&L and/or budgetary responsibility for marketing spend.
- Apply an analytical and commercial approach to online acquisition.
- Track record of leading and managing a team of marketers.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne