* First point of contact with offices and departments to manage collateral needs and merchandise levels.
* Take briefs from offices and departments to understand and analyse communications needs.
* Write briefs (media, creative, copy, production) for sign-off, deliver to team members and manage through to approval and dispatch.
* Project management of artwork; develop and manage timing plans, ensure detailed proofing is undertaken, manage approvals and ensure delivery of work.
* Manage and maintain relationships with third-party suppliers (photography, boards, distributors, printers, etc.), negotiate rates and work with offices to manage service and quality levels.
* Assist in development of corporate campaigns and programmes and coordinate as needed, such as company Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
* Plan, execute and report on internal events such as corporate fundraising, office launch parties, and new office campaigns.
* Utilise CMS to update content and help develop community section of the website.
* Supply content for use across social media channels and blogs which showcases our involvement in the communities we operate.
* Plan and manage annual community engagement plan across offices.
* For new offices, work with staff to understand area demographics, research and develop area profiles, recommend and coordinate activity to build the local office/team profile, and CEP.
* Knowledge of the property market.
* Precise attention to detail.
* Manage multiple projects and prioritise workload to process high volumes of work accurately and to deadline.
* Working knowledge of website CMS systems and online portals.
* Confident communicator with all levels and stakeholders.
* Event planning and coordination.
* Creative thinker, problem solver and innovator.
* Ability to influence.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send through your CV by completing the application form below.
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly