* First point of contact with offices and departments to manage collateral needs and merchandise levels.
* Take briefs from offices and departments to understand and analyse communications needs.
* Write briefs (media, creative, copy, production) for sign-off, deliver to team members and manage through to approval and dispatch.
* Project management of artwork; develop and manage timing plans, ensure detailed proofing is undertaken, manage approvals and ensure delivery of work.
* Manage and maintain relationships with third-party suppliers (photography, boards, distributors, printers, etc.), negotiate rates and work with offices to manage service and quality levels.
* Assist in development of corporate campaigns and programmes and coordinate as needed, such as company Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
* Plan, execute and report on internal events such as corporate fundraising, office launch parties, and new office campaigns.
* Utilise CMS to update content and help develop community section of the website.
* Supply content for use across social media channels and blogs which showcases our involvement in the communities we operate.
* Plan and manage annual community engagement plan across offices.
* For new offices, work with staff to understand area demographics, research and develop area profiles, recommend and coordinate activity to build the local office/team profile, and CEP.
* Knowledge of the property market.
* Precise attention to detail.
* Manage multiple projects and prioritise workload to process high volumes of work accurately and to deadline.
* Working knowledge of website CMS systems and online portals.
* Confident communicator with all levels and stakeholders.
* Event planning and coordination.
* Creative thinker, problem solver and innovator.
* Ability to influence.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send through your CV by completing the application form below.