4mediarelations, Account Manager - Broadcast PR
Account Manager - Broadcast PR
- Centrally located in the creative hub of London, Mayfair
- Part of a young, fast growing group of media companies
- 21 days annual holiday allowance which includes one day off for your birthday, rising with each year of service
- Mentor scheme and focused training programme
- Additional soft bonuses (vouchers, lunches etc)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join 4mediarelations, one of the UK’s biggest broadcast PR and communications consultancies, based in a vibrant creative hub near Clerkenwell Green.
We are a fast-paced, forward thinking creative agency brimming with imagination and flair. We are on the lookout for an experienced PR Account Manager with enthusiasm and ethos to join our rapidly growing team.
The ideal candidate must have over 2 years of PR experience and strong media contacts across radio, TV and online. You will be working with big UK brands from our vast portfolio of clients, delivering multimedia campaigns.
Your primary responsibility will be dealing with clients and managing their accounts. You will be able to come up with creative ideas, form new media contacts and implement effective media campaigns that generate results.
You must have excellent multi-tasking skills, able to manage multiple campaigns at one time and have experience liaising with both clients and the media on a regular basis.
- Account management: Managing campaigns from concept to completion
- Handling high profile media campaigns and regularly liaising with the clients
- Writing newsworthy cue sheets, competition creatives, press releases and video storyboards
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs for opportunities to aid campaigns
- Selling in newsworthy media stories where needed
- A minimum of 2 years’ agency experience working in PR
- Multi-tasking and the ability to manage multiple campaigns, is essential
- Concrete face-to-face client experience, with exceptions client handling skills
- A creative flair with the ability to write eye catching and informative copy
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A positive 'can-do’ attitude
- A proven passion for broadcast and PR
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter by completing the application form below.