4mediarelations, Content and Creative Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the 4Media Group, one of the UK’s biggest independent communications groups, comprising agencies spanning PR, market research, broadcast, video production, digital and brand experience are on the lookout for a Content and Creative Manager to join their ever-growing team.
Based in a vibrant creative hub near Clerkenwell Green, this is a cross-group role which focusses on building the group brand and the industry profile of its individual companies. It also co-ordinates internal and external communications and oversees the production of all written and designed online and offline content.
Along with ensuring the highest possible standard of content output is maintained, the Content and Creative Manager is responsible for coordinating creative campaign ideas for the group’s clients.
They are also tasked with managing and developing the content team to deliver all materials and services necessary to continue the growth and progression of the business and its reputation, including generating trade press coverage and social media promotion.
The role oversees the group’s digital offering, both internally and on behalf of clients, managing social media channels, producing written website content and designing and executing infographic and white paper projects.
Core skills and experience:
- Ensuring that all written content, both client and media facing, is of the highest quality and consistency
- Producing engaging, well written content for each brand in the correct tone of voice with the target audience in mind
- Subbing and editing all written material by the sales, media, PR and research teams across the group
Internal and External Brand Communication:
- Building the group’s own brand through PR activity and placement within trade press and other relevant environments, including lectures and events
- Heading-up direct marketing, including newsletter and e-zine campaigns
- Supporting senior management in communicating company structure, policy and ethos internally
- Overseeing and maintaining content across 4media Group and individual brand websites and social media channels
- Brainstorming ideas to help the agency win new business and help develop creatives for retained clients where needed
- Working with the new business, media and content teams to develop creative ideas, plans and strategies to secure cross-group contracts
- Devising creatives and writing questions for market research surveys with the goal of turning results into media-friendly PR story content
Desirable skills and experience:
- Have a good understanding of social media management and strategy. Ideally the candidate would be able to manage client social media services and budgets, while also pitching for new business opportunities for the social media department
- SEO experience and the ability to maximise the group’s ranking on search
- Line management experience and the ability to motivate and develop the content team
- This role is ideal for a self-starter who is able to take direction and focus on a project but who will also proactively look for opportunities to promote the group and enhance the content of each brand
- Good team player: As this role works across the group, it is imperative that the right candidate is able to work well in a team environment and with people
- Relationship builder: Both internally and externally with clients, the right candidate will be able to forge strong relationships and make a positive and lasting impression. You will need the ability to build rapport with people at all levels within the business and across all teams.
- Creativity is at the heart of this role and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are a creative thinker across all aspects of the role
- The role will require someone who is highly organised, able to work to deadlines and manage a busy and demanding workload
- Passionate about content and brand communication and the ability to inspire and motivate others with this passion
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for 4mediarelations, Content and Creative Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly