Leaders’ Quest, Marketing Intern
About Leaders’ Quest
Leaders’ Quest exists to develop wise, compassionate and adept leaders capable of leading in today’s fast-changing, disrupted environments. Our goal is to contribute to building a more sustainable, inclusive world.
Much of our work is dedicated to supporting global companies in defining purpose, deepening leadership capacity, embedding values and best practice and exploring their role with all stakeholders.
Since 2001, we’ve delivered more than 250 experiential learning programmes (Quests) around the globe for senior leaders from all walks of life. We’ve worked with the boards and senior teams of a wide
range of global companies, as well as academic, governmental and non-profit institutions. Our clients include AIG, Airbus, Bain & Company, Barclays, Cargill, Daimler, McGraw-Hill Education, P&G, Standard Chartered and The Rockefeller Foundation.
Through our Quest Fellowship programme, we’ve empowered more than 900 grassroots leaders (predominantly in India) to drive positive change in their own communities. Collectively, our fellows have made a difference to more than 1.5 million people’s lives.
Our global community is a vibrant network of 9,000+ people, generating a constant flow of new ideas, partnerships and collaborations.
We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to support our new Communications Manager in creating dynamic communication materials and marketing campaigns – from website content, videos and e-newsletters, to client
proposals and presentations.
The successful candidate will be skilled at writing, alongside using digital platforms and design software to make visually captivating materials. The individual will work regularly with team members across the global organisation (in offices which span San Francisco, New York, London and Mumbai).
We are a close-knit team, with a diverse set of backgrounds, ages and nationalities. Our culture is open, progressive, entrepreneurial and mission-driven; we value collaboration and innovation.
This role is perfect for a passionate and talented graduate to develop their marketing skills. Given the tailored, hightouch nature of our work, there’s a lot to be learned with extensive mentoring from experienced team members from around the world.
Work alongside the Communications Manager to support:
- Management of website and blogs including creating, curating and editing content.
- Drafting, editing, marketing materials including: e-newsletters, email campaigns, flyers, videos, case studies, slideshows, magazines and testimonials.
- Developing mass marketing campaigns, including a personalised marketing approach through our global network of partners, associates and ambassadors.
- Partnering with senior team members to create dynamic proposals and supporting materials to engage potential and existing clients.
- Building the Leaders’ Quest social media presence on a wide range of platforms.
- Managing our photo library.
- Developing internal communications and templates to enable our team to be effective champions of our work.
- Reporting on the status of marketing activities and online activity (including Google analytics); undertaking analysis to improve the effectiveness of campaigns and online platforms.
Key skills and characteristics required
Individuals applying to join this team would have a mix of some of the following qualities:
- The ability to write well.
- Experience of multimedia projects, including marketing brochures, websites and videos.
- Web editing.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Salesforce and MailChimp is desirable but not essential.
- A good eye for format and design (high-level use of Word and PowerPoint is essential; use of InDesign and Photoshop is desirable).
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across geographies and backgrounds.
- Strong curiosity about the world – well read and well informed.
- The ability to work in fast-paced, agile situations.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and follow-through.
- A strongly developed sense of integrity, humility and discretion.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send a personalised cover letter and tailored CV (no more than two pages) by completing the application form below by 3 March 2017.
We will disregard ALL applications that do not have a cover letter separately attached.