Marketing and Communications Manager - In-House
Are you looking to work for one of the world’s largest independent investment management groups? A company that is listed on the UK stock-exchange? An organisation that works with FTSE companies world-wide?
This new role involves an organisation that works in the Financial Services, Investor Relations and the Asset Management sectors and they are looking for a Marketing and Communications professional to join their in-house team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to produce marketing content to promote the company. This content will include brochures, mailing and newsletters with the ideal candidate also being able to set up Q & A sessions and other events.
So if this prospect interests you and you are willing to join a nationally famous company with benefits such as, private medical care, healthy pension scheme and lucrative bonuses, please read on below:
- Work with Sales, Communications and Marketing teams to co-ordinate the production of client communications.
- Input into digital and strategic marketing including sponsorships, brand development and internal & external communications.
- Manage the production of bespoke client presentations, ensuring the consistency of the firm’s brand and messaging.
- Create and manage a central internal communications framework for the dissemination of sales information.
- Produce content to effectively communicate messaging around issues and product launches.
- A strong understanding of client relationship management, marketing and communication within an asset management environment.
- Background in investment banking or management consultancy.
- Excellent investment/financial product knowledge and stakeholder management skills.
- Digital and content development experience.
- Excellent writing skills and numeracy.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3084 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Marketing and Communications Manager - In-House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly