Project Manager / Account Manager - DM & Data
A large Cheltenham based marketing agency is seeking to fill a Project Manager 6 month contract with a focus on Direct Mail and Data projects working on the agencies biggest client.
Part of a wider group this is the Cheltenham office of a very successful marketing services and technology organisation. They work with clients across a range of sectors including financial services, charity, and commercial brands. One of the most well-known and attractive agencies to work with in the area – they have a brilliant reputation.
The contract is for an initial 3 to 6 month contract with a potential to extend. The Project Manager will be responsible for co-ordination of efficient delivery of marketing communications projects for clients. Responsible for process development and governance for your allocated clients.
- Efficient project management of client projects – delivery on time, on budget and to a high standard of client service
- Development/maintenance of strong relationships with your clients - to be seen as a reliable day-to-day contact, in full control of your projects
- Responding promptly to all client enquiries, keeping the client informed regarding project progress, attending meetings as appropriate. Acknowledging in writing all significant client instructions
- Drawing up or co-ordinating the production of project documentation at the briefing stage, to get client approval on our top-level understanding of their requirements
- Specifying and writing project control documents, (with the support of Project Managers, Copywriters, Developers or other team members), always keeping focussed on the client’s business requirement and the quality of the user experience
- Negotiating successfully with the client over timings and costs
- Drawing up cost effective quotations – always consulting with team members to check whether alternative approaches could save money and/or time. Keeping quotations up to date with any change and resupply to client immediately
- With the support of line management, successfully resolving any issues which arise during the lifecycle of the project
- Ensuring that the agreed amount is charged on all projects
- Producing sales invoices within (a maximum of) 48 hours of job phase completion to maintain a healthy cash position
- Rigorously observing procedures and quality standards in line with ISO processes, ensuring all occurrences of income loss or relationship impact are logged on the Quality System
The experience we need.
- Proven track record in stakeholder management and developing strong client relationships
- Evidence of managing projects across multiple stakeholders on time and to budget
- Experience of managing and developing people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of marketing and the role of data
- Knowledge of the Financial Services sector would be beneficial
What you’ll get in return.
A brilliant chance to join a hugely successful organisation. Chance to work with a big national brand name client. Circa £30k to £40k pro-rata but more for the right person. For a full time employee - 25 days holiday plus your birthday. Contributory pension scheme. Free gym membership and free fruit in the office. Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket loans.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison a call.
Apply for Project Manager / Account Manager - DM & Data
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly